Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

A garden of pink; Flower Bottle outfits

I love this skirt. It’s cute, simple and adorable. And, with the full shirred waist it’s also pretty comfortable!


It is also very pink! Much as I love pink, I don’t actually tend to wear it much (except pink x black combos, because pink x black is amazing). So even though I wouldn’t call it a challenging piece to coordinate, it’s certainly one of the most distinctly sweet lolita pieces that I own and therefore a bit of an oddball.


Given how typically sweet it is, for my first outfit I simply ran with that and pulled together a very traditionally sweet lolita outfit…and a very Metamorphose one, with the blouse being from them as well! Their lucky packs have truly served me well over the years. This would be worn with white ankle socks as well.


The second look also features a Metamorphose blouse… what can I say, it’s just how these turned out! For this coordinate I wanted to go over the top with pink. All the pink! I will honestly say that I don’t think I would ever wear this, but at the same time I think it’s pretty adorable. Just...so pink...


For the third and final look I came up with something I absolutely adore. It’s quirky, bright and so very, very me. Unlike the last outfit I would 100% wear this. I think it’s unusual, but not in a way that’s too weird or jarring.

I have to say, I love simple skirts like this. They are easy to wear, give lots of coordinating options and are quintessentially lolita. And, in this case, they are also pink, sweet and adorable ^__^

7 comments:

  1. I like skirts as well. But they requires a more proper looking blouse than dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, that last outfit is something that I'd wear as well, whereas the first two - as lovely and very recogniseably Sweet Lolita as they are - just feel a little... hmm, like you've seen that done already a few times. Plus, how could I resist a bit of bordeaux?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, though I do love me some generic/simple sweet lolita ^__^

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love pinkxblack, too! <3

    I love the more casual, fun look you can get with skirts. This one is particularly lovely, and the final coord you put together looks great! I think the colours look nicely balanced, and the dark blouse and socks don't take away from the pink-- they make it look more wearable. I agree, though-- the pinkness of the second coord is just so lovely to look at, even if it might feel too much to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds etcetera etcetera ^__^

      Skirt certainly are fun and I'm glad you like that last coordinate because I really love it!

      Delete
  4. The third is also my favorite, that wine blouse is cute paired with pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think with this I've discovered a new favourite colour scheme, to be honest.

      Delete